Sunday, November 7, 2010

Stressing. Stressing Bad.

Im stressing so bad right now. I am late on rent. I dont make enough money. My girlfriend, although amazing, wont try hard enough to find a new job. Im constantly scared Im going to lose my job. The company I work for retains the right to fire me at any time for any reason. Im just tired. Tired of being scared. Tired of not having any money. Tired of the feeling that not having enough money is slowly tearing my relationship apart. Tired of being scared that I'll end up homeless. I dont know where Ill be a year from now but I think if its not a better place than this. I wont make it to see the age of 22. I mean that. I need to spend time with some friends. See if thatll help. I need to unwind. I need my girlfriend to pull her weight a little more. We all need something. I need a sign that things are getting better. Im in a downward spiral and its the scariest thing in my life. I wish I could be a writer. I wish I could write myself a better ending. I need a drink. ttyl world.

No comments:

Post a Comment