Monday, October 25, 2010

6 days

Its been 6 days since I posted last. Its been a long couple of days. My stupid friend is still being stupid and is like, beyond help. O well. Eff that lol. Two nights ago I got smashed on accident on some captain morgan and my friends and girlfriend had to drive me home and carry me up the stairs and throw me in bed. That was embarrassing to say the least. I closed all by myself at work last night. That was a bitch. But o well its money. Speaking of money I'm really scared I won't be able to make rent this month. My gf is unemployed so I'm the only one bringing any money in and its just not enough. Its always on my mind and I hate it. I have a girl at work who wants to have sex with me and I told her no and to not talk or text me anymore but she was at work last night and wouldn't stop looking at me and it was soooo awkward. I hate it. O well. Ill post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment